How To Write A Research Paper On Problem Identification: A Simple Guide
Problem Identification makes a statement indicating where work needs to be done to answer a question. It is a useful tool in making a marketing plan, so if you are seeking a career in retail or business management it is a good skill to learn.
This type of work follows the usual format in common with all academic essays; it just calls them by different names. To appreciate the fine differences you must set the formats side by side.
Format for a regular essay.
- Introduction – start with a general overview of the information narrowing to the Thesis Statement. Starting with an anecdote is often considered a good beginning
- Evidence 1 – In this position you would normally introduce your strongest evidence. Include counter arguments and how your evidence negates that.
- Evidence 2 – As normal you would introduce your weakest set of evidence and continue as with Evidence 1
- Evidence 3 – Here you introduce your second strongest piece of evidence and again continue as with Evidence 1. This particular order has the advantage of creating in your reader the belief that you understand what you are talking about.
- Conclusion – restate your thesis statement in a new way and broaden your topic out to the general overview. If you started with an anecdote you can end with the ‘punchline’.
This regular format sets your evidence to the best advantage and leaves the reader feeling that there has been a satisfactory solution to the question raised in the thesis statement.
Format for Problem Identification.
- In what is usually termed the Introduction – This section now contains the definition of the problem. Set it out in clear terms
- Where you put Evidence 1 – Here you set out a bold statement of what any further paper is intended achieve.
- Where you put Evidence 2 – Explain how you will set about the work of solving the question defined in the introductory section, include time-limits and achievability.
- Where you put Evidence 3 – This section is where you display a framework or an outline as you gather together ‘Evidence’ 1 and 2 and design your program of research.
- What is usually called the Conclusion – Finally, where you normally draw everything into a satisfactory solution, you present a thesis statement for possible work based on what you have identified.
It just requires a small adjustment of the regular format in order to present your work correctly.
Professional paper writing service 👌 - get your essays written by expert paper writer.
Prepare Final Copy
Set your paper aside before you start writing a revised and edited copy
Revision means you look for ways to re-organize your paper for effectiveness.
After a revision you will proofread and edit your final copy, ensuring all the grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes are corrected.
2010 - 2024 - HistoryMuseumeot.org